Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Today I battle....

Today I'm battling a crushing view of the world. I'm exhausted from anxiousness and it's causing me to go into a bit of a depression. Bit being "OMG I'm depressed!"

Not sure what started it all, but I'm damn sure I'm going to get myself out of this mess soon! A little bit of history. I've had a migraine (yes A MIGRAINE) since February of 2010. Before that I was getting them weekly. It all started after I quit smoking, the one thing that apparently let me blow off steam, literally and figuratively. My past two years have been hell and I think maybe, just maybe, now that I'm in a stable good relationship and feel safe, my mind and body is finally allowing me to feel all of it....I just wish it wasn't all at once.

So I'm going to try to go through my anxious depression day by day and hope that typing this stuff up helps me even just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment