Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The pangs of head pains...

I hit my head a few weeks ago. It was quite comical. I was getting into a 2012 VW Jetta rental car and nailed my head on the car so hard my head bounced off and hit the window. I laughed about it and have until today. Today I went to the doctor and was told my left eye was drooping. DROOPING!?? It also wasn't responding to the well-known neurologist follow my finger test.  So tomorrow I get an MRI and Friday I get an EEG.  I'm terrified.

The questions are innumerable. Could I have had a stroke? Do I have a blood clot? Is there brain damage? Seriously, I hit my head on the side of a car. Who would have thought it would become this serious? 

I'm sure I'll be fine for tonight, I'm terrified. Let's hope and pray tomorrow I'm a little more secure.

No comments:

Post a Comment